- What to do if your school is changing MIS and you use Assembly Platform to share data with education applications.
- Please get in touch with us prior to your MIS change. We recommend raising a support case with us at least 5 working days before your expected live date.
- The school will be truncated from Assembly Platform. This means we will remove all of the data in Platform that has been previously synced from your old MIS.
- Depending on your new MIS, you may need to authorise Assembly access or re-install our Connector.
- Please read our guides on how to connect your new MIS:
- You may be required to revoke and reauthorise your application(s) as part of the MIS switchover for Platform. Read our guide here: Assembly: Add or Remove Scopes for an App.