Steps to connect RM Integris with Assembly to allow data synchronisation with your software application.
1. Grant Access for Assembly in your RM Integris account. Log in to Integris, go to the menu and select System Management -> RM Integris Datashare.
2. Select the Assembly tile.
3. This will take you through to a page where you can grant access to your data. Check that you are okay with the permission being given and click Grant Access. Please read through and accept the terms and conditions.
4. Go to the Assembly platform sign . This step can be completed by the data manager or an IT manager in the school.
5. Enter the invite code, then your email and create a password.
6. Ensure that you have read and accepted the terms, then click Sign up.
7. An email will be sent to the address you signed up with – follow the link in this email to activate your Assembly account.