- Steps on how to download KS2 SATs results and import onto Bromcom.
1. To access NCA Tools, log into the NCA Tools Website with the credentials supplied to your school.
- Note: If you need help with your login details, call 0300 303 3013 or email email@example.com.
3. On NCA Tools, click Pupil Results.
4. Click Download key stage 2 results.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to download the file containing the results: select Combined file containing all subjects and CTF as the file format > Download.
6. When asked to specify a location to save this file, save to an area you know you can easily access at the same time as Bromcom.
7. The CTF file can then be imported in to Bromcom as normal. If you need any help with this part of the process, please contact your Bromcom support team.