- How to setup the Assembly Platform Connector for ScholarPack.
1. Go to the Assembly Platform sign up page.
2. Enter the invite code, your work/school email, and create a password. If you do not have an invite code, please contact support.
4. An email will be sent to the address you signed up with – follow the link in this email to activate your Assembly account.
5. Start typing your school name to narrow down the search, then select from the list. You can also narrow down the search by entering the school postcode.
6. Select ScholarPack as your MIS Provider from the dropdown list and click Continue.
7. Login to Assembly Platform > go to the Connector tab from the left panel > click Grant Access.
8. You will be re-directed to ScholarPack. Login with your Username, Password, and School URL.
10. If you are experiencing difficulty with your login details for ScholarPack, contact their support team directly here.
11. Please review the Data Authorisation Request in ScholarPack and select Confirm.
- Note: No sensitive data will flow into Assembly until you have authorised an education software application. For more information, read our guide here: Assembly: Controlling access to your school’s data.
12. If you have successfully authorised the Assembly request in ScholarPack, you will see a green Connected message verifying the connection.
13. Click Test Connection to finish the process. If the message remains green, your connection has been successful. Allow 30 minutes for Assembly to sync with your ScholarPack.
14. If it turns red (not connected) please get in touch with us.
15. Once connected, you can now Authorise your App for data sharing. Read our guide here: Assembly: Authorise an App in Platform.